пятница, ноября 02, 2007

Today is one of those days I just want to get back in bed and wait for tomorrow to come. (yes, I have them too :o)  

Luckily, it's Friday.  

Last night, while doing my homework, I watched The Flight of the Navigator.  This movie makes me smile because I can remember watching it at my grandmother's house with my cousin Jeremy...

...my grandmother used to tell us she was from another planet...it could be true...

Ok, well, I'm off to class and will see you people in blogger land tomorrow.

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

I now have a blogspot blog, just for this month to post every day. So my blog is http://dreamingimpossibledreams.blogspot.com/
Read and leave me comments if you like. Love you!

Calyn комментирует...

Loritchka! It's been one of those days for me too! I love you. See you in 36 days!!!