вторник, марта 06, 2007

The Moon is...Up



Walking home from the conference in the wee hours of Sunday morning Sergey commented on how beautiful the moon was. Being a bit partial to the night sky for various reasons I stopped and stood in awe for a moment. Monday morning I had an e-mail from my mom telling me that there had been an eclipse on Saturday night. I didn't realize that was what I was looking at, but here is a picture of the moon over Kiev that night. Pretty awesome.


Speaking of night skies...I will be wishing on a star tonight.

"I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light" --John Keith Falconer

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

That is beautiful. Like a painting or something.