четверг, апреля 20, 2006

Yesterday was a good day :o)

English Club went really well last night!  I don't know why.  But, Amberly did a great job and the kids were talking more than they usually do--and we didn't even have a craft this week.  It was great.  Ira showed the Radooga camp promo video during break...and once again, I became excited about camp :o) 

Katya came over and we got to hang out last night which was really cool.  She is leaving for America next week and I will miss her a lot.  So, I was glad spend some time with her and celebrate the fact that SCHOOL IS OVER!  :o)  yea!  Way to go, Katya!  You're amazing!

Tonight we have Family Night with Radooga staff.  We are going to watch a Russian movie.  Dennis says he will interpret for me.  I asked him if he could do different voices for the different characters :o)  hehehe. 

ok, well, I'm going to finish reading Harry Potter now.  So, peace out.  :o)

 

Комментариев нет: