суббота, января 28, 2006

Olya invited me to a party at Denis’ apartment last night, and I really wanted to go, but hadn’t spent any time really with her or Denis since camp two summers ago.  I, having the people phobia that I do, was very nervous to go.  I talked to God about this and felt like I needed to go anyway; plus, I really did want to spend some time with Denis and Olya—I remember spending quite a bit of time with them that summer and thinking how sad it was that I probably wouldn’t see them again when it was over.  So, I went to meet them at a metro stop and it turned out that Pasha and Syoma were coming to the party, too.  It is such a small world.  Anyway, I ended up having a WONDERFUL time, and hope to spend some more time with both Denis and Olya in the future.  We shared about what we have been doing this past year and what we want for the future, then we played charades, watched National Security (until the power went out), and played Mafia.  Fun times.  Here are some pics from last night….

 

Peace out.

Комментариев нет: