среда, января 11, 2006

I can’t get over the unbelievably good days I have been having--God is good.Today I got up and Amberly and I planned English Club. We were so excited about seeing our kids. Then I went to the office; for lunch Roma, Andrey and Dennis came over.After lunch Andrey came back to the office with us because later he and Roma were gonna play some computer game, but he ended up hanging out in my office and we talked for a long time.He was asking questions about why I am here and stuff and it was really cool to get to share some of what God is doing in my life with him.He showed us the camp promo video that he made for Radooga and it is AMAZING.The kid is a prodigy, I swear.I can’t wait for you to see it.After work, Nikita met us at our house and went with us to interpret for English Club.We couldn’t see where we were, so we passed our stop and had to walk back quite a ways to get to where we teach and it was pretty funny.Nikita was making fun of us and we were telling him it was his fault—because we told him to tell the bus driver to stop when he saw the Fora (a grocery store).It was really cool to see all the kids again and to give them American flag buttons and teach them the letters of the alphabet and what a noun is.It was funny to watch Nikita’s face scrunch up when he would try to think of how to translate the sounds the English letters make into Russian characters.Then after English Club we went to McDonalds with him and Katya and just hung out for about 2 hours and it was a lot of fun.Now we are home and Amberly is on the phone with Marsha and I am drinking a Dr. Pepper and writing you an e-mail.Happy Times.

Peace Out.

Комментариев нет: