воскресенье, января 01, 2006

Happy 2006

Wow, can't believe 2005 has come and gone. It was a year that certainly changed my life. Can't say that on Dec. 31st 2004 I would have believed anyone who thought to tell me that exactly one year from then I would be sitting at my computer in my appartment in Kiev uploading pictures and telling my Tallahassee friends about the customs of the New Year in Kiev. But, alas, here I am. And couldn't be happier. Today was beautiful, even though the snow has ceased for a while anyway. I celebrated the new year by hanging out with the New Format crew, and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. New Years is the big holiday around here and there are lights up everywhere...it is nearly 1am and the fireworks are still going strong--and that's just outside my window...I'm sure there are more all over the city. It's amazing. I am still learning to work my camara, so my pictures basically are not any good, but for Vin's sake and my moms I will post them nonetheless. Ok, so I just talked to Calyn and I am having issues making pictures post...so, this will wait. I would rather talk to Calyn. Sorry all. Until later.

Peace Out.

Комментариев нет: