понедельник, декабря 12, 2005

my day, Romania mission trip and purple hair

Today was good. Nothing exciting. Church, lunch, youth (HECK YES), took John a book (but he wasn't home), picked up mom's passport pics at CVS, picked up John, took John home (and gave him the book), went to Stevie B's, ditched Stevie B's for Guthres (because if you're gonna get fat it should be on Guthries and not pizza--right, Vin???), talked to my AWESOME lil' bro on the phone, got cut off...which made me really sad (but he'll be home from college on Thursday--wow, that means I'm old. sad day), and here I sit replaying my day in my head.

The Collingsworth's were at youth tonight to share about their upcomming trip to Romania and I just thought I would remind you guys (or ask you if you don't know) to pray for them and the people they will be serving. They will be there over Christmas, and I think that is an amazing way to spend their Christmas :o)

I'm a little worried b/c tonight Lerah Ashburn said that I should dye my hair purple b/c it fits my personality...am I really that strange??? maybe I am...oh well.

Peace Out.

1 комментарий:

Tamara комментирует...

Ahhh!!! I can't stand the anticipation! I get to see you soooon :) YAY!!!