суббота, ноября 05, 2005

LaLaLa

I’m learning more and more that my strength is not enough.  Last summer God was teaching me a lot about how His strength is made perfect in my weakness, but I had forgotten much about that.  This week I have felt very drained.  Like I don’t have any more to give.  But, when I sat on my bed and said that to God I could hear Him telling me “Good.  Now I can use you, because it won’t be you, it will be Me.”  So good. 

 

This weekend has been really good so far.  Slept in this morning and went to Andrevski street this afternoon to try and buy Christmas presents.  Andrevski street is different in the fall than during the summer.  It was fun and we saw several venders we knew from this summer.  Plus now they have some Christmas stuff out…like ornaments and Santas and such.  Then New Format.  I was tired and kinda didn’t want to go, but it was really good to see little Jake and Syoma and Alisa and all our other youth.  I love that I am learning the words to the songs and beginning to understand some of them.  Really cool.  I also love that now when I look at a word in Russian I often see the word and don’t have to sound out each letter and then try and put them together.  Can’t wait to go to church in the morning.  I loved conference last week, but really missed going to church.  I still can’t believe I live in Kiev.  Amazing.  God has blessed me so much.  Thank you guys for all your prayers and support.  I couldn’t be here with out you.  I can’t wait to see you in less than a month :o)

 

Peace out.

2 комментария:

Lori комментирует...

pauls is more awesome :)

Calyn комментирует...

Christmas!? I love Christmas!