пятница, ноября 11, 2005

First Snow

Oh, my gosh, it's snowing.  IT'S SNOWING!!!!  Oh, my gosh, IT'S FREAKIN SNOWING!!!! 

 

Ok, here's the story...I am in my office talking to Romchick and Magdych and Magdych is asking me if I have warm shoes b/c I need warm shoes.  I told him that Dennis and Zimyatin took me to get warm shoes so I am good and he asks if they are warm or if I just think that they are warm. Like I know.  I hope they are warm I tell him and my phone starts ringing.  It is flashing Amberly so I pick it up and say "yes ma'am" and she says "Lori, come outside, it is snowing"  so I jump up and scream "Amberly says it's snowing" and run out the door.  Magdych and Roma close behind.  I get out to the steps of the office and Amberly is walking toward the office from the marshootka.  And sure enough there are small white beads floating toward the ground.  I catch some in my hands and can see them in Magdych's hair.  But he and Roma are both insistent that this is not snow.  But, it is.  Just b/c it isn't sticking yet doesn't mean it is not snow.  I am so excited.  Maybe that won't last long, but for now I am happy with the flurries and can't wait for it to actually stick.  I love living in Ukraine!

 

Peace Out.

4 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

GAAA!!! 37 DAYS!!!
I can't even comprehend it... I might explode!!!
:-D

Lori комментирует...

Pauls, Arielle is a chick who is coming to visit my friend Roma for her winter break...she is coming to Ukraine in 37 (well, 36, now) days. Lucky for me she will still be here when I return :o) but yes, 14 days until I come to Tally :o)

Анонимный комментирует...

hey lori! do you remember kitchen lena from last year? well, i've been emailing her and she wants to come visit you! i sent her your email address, but she wants your phone number too...i don't have it :( hope everything is going well! i love you :)

Lori комментирует...

WOW!!! About Lauren's comment...so cool. :o)