четверг, ноября 17, 2005

Are people really this stupid?

Miss Cindy sent me these pictures and they are awesome. Maybe you've all seen them before, I don't know, but they made me laugh.



Chances are if you're there, yesyouare.



Even at that price I don't think it's a good deal. :0) (I don't hate...)



I think usually the first two are reversed, but maybe things are different in Maine.



Well, gees, I guess they just wanna be confusing.



I guess they don't tax us enough. They gotta start renting out the jails too.



Apparently this is at a crocodile park in St. Lucia. My question is, what caused them to put up this sign????



Poor McDonald's. They're McConfused.



Don't let my dad anywhere near this one.



The fact that there's two of them makes this all the more sad.



I don't think this one needs any explanation...
Arrivederci!

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

OK Good-
I needed a laugh, and these did it! Mom