понедельник, сентября 19, 2005

Jake and Calyn are two of my very favorite people :o)

So, yeterday was insane, like out of a movie or something. Amberly and I both had "one of those days," but, God is faithful and at like 9pm when I was pretty sad about the day, I was like "God, I could really use something to cheer me up right now" and soon after that, Jake got on ICQ and started talking to me about Ukraine and how much he loves is and how much he misses it and wants to come back and how he's learning Russian and all this really amazing stuff...and I was reminded that God brought me here. And what an amazing priviledge it is to be in Ukraine, even on days when nothing works out right, I am confident that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Thank you, Jake, for your encouragement...I know that you don't know that our converstaion last night was exactly what I needed to hear, but God did b/c He's good like that. And then, Calyn called right before youth and I got to talk to her...and that made me REAL happy. and I'm super glad that she didn't die today. ;o) maybe James was praying :o)

Peace Out!!!

Комментариев нет: