среда, июня 15, 2005

Privet!

Hey Guys! Camp One starts tomorrow...so be in prayer for the kids who
are comming.

Thought you all would like to know that though Calyn and I were
nervous of being Christian Horton deprived for an entire summer, God
provided with Jacob Peter Mumm. Jake is so much like Christian its
not even funny. The other day we were walking through Kyiv and in
Independence Square there were these kids skateboarding and he got
them to let him skateboard, too. It was awesome.

Yesterday we basically prepared for camp. I am on Team B, so I
haven't had a whole lot of responsibilities yet. Team 2 will be here
on Monday and that is when my life will get busy.

I heard that you guys got to hear about Mr. Scott's Africa trip. SO
COOL!!! I love that man :o)

When is the New Orleans trip and who all is going? Let me know so I
can be praying for you guys.

Pray for us to get enough rest; the past couple nights we have been up
late and gotten really giggly. Especially Vin. Mark did the ET
finger, b/c he didn't realize how tramatic that is for her. He felt
bad afterwards, but it was pretty funny.

Oh, Oleg's mom is here now! YEA! be in prayer for her, she is not a
Christian, but she is really sweet and we like her a lot. She runs
the camp store and provides us with drinks and snacks. essentials for
life at camp.

Ok, well, thats all for now...I'll try and talk to you guys agian
soon.

Love and hugs,
Lori
Proverbs 17:17
Isaiah 52:7

1 комментарий:

Jim комментирует...

Lori,
Sounds like you and Calyn are having a great time. I miss you both and wish I could be there with you. As for the New Orleans trip--it has been canceled. I was so looking forward to it, but apparently there is so much going on this summer that only 3 or 4 youth signed up. So, after much agonizing, Todd decided it had to be canceled.