среда, мая 04, 2005

Crazy Sat. Morning

Ok...so this is an interesting story....hope you enjoy...



So, we had this garage sale (check out homestarrunner.com for a great garage sale e-mail) and sold random things--a pair of small antlers...people are strange--among other things. and made $164 for Ukraine. Stinking Awesome. But, during our garage sale there was a fugitive loose in our neighborhood. Crazy. my mom saw him. He ran through my backyard. And then the SWAT team came with their machine guns and everything. Did you catch that-- the SWAT Team was in my backyard with machine guns. That's so cool. Anyway, they caught the guy in Park Hill--that'd be Kenley's neighborhood and called my parents to come pick him out of a line up. weird. Anyway, after about 10:00 my day went back to normal. Just think. Had I slept in instead of having a garage sale, I wouldn't know about this story.

1 комментарий:

Lori комментирует...

not my fault, Pauls...you're the one who wouldn't leave a REAL comment :o)